Gas Safety Certificate with centrale heating

Landlords, are legally required to ensure that each gas appliance in their rented property receives an annual safety inspection and service check.

If you’re a landlord, gas safety is a legal duty. The Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 makes it a legal requirement on all landlords to maintain all gas appliances and flues in their properties and to have them checked once a year.

To get a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate, you need to employ a Gas Safe Registered engineer. Centrale heating can complete the property inspection and provide the required documentation regarding gas safety.
Please remember, this safety check is not just a legal requirement for a landlord. It also ensures that appliances are working correctly and guards against the potential dangers of leaking carbon monoxide.

Landlords who breach these gas safety laws may put lives at risk and face tough sentencing if found to be negligent.
If you are having a gas appliance installed or exchanged in your rental property, you must ensure that it is completed by a Gas Safe engineer and complies with the relevant British standards and building control regulations
Centrale heating are Gas Safe Registered and can provide a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate service promptly and efficiently at minimal cost.

Also at Centrale heating we are approved, Vaillant,Worcester, and Ideal installers, which means that our installations come with longer warren-tees than may of our companies at no extra cost for you. At Centrale heating we ensure that all our work complies with the relevant Brittish standards and building control regulations.

To see how we can be of assistance to you please contact:
0208 677 6676

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *